What's in these terms?
• These terms tell you the rules for using our website [https://www.masterfloorswallingford.co.uk] (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
• Our site operated by Masterfloors (Wallingford) Ltd, registered at 20 St Martin's St, Wallingford, OX10 0AL.
By using our site you accept these terms
We may make changes to these terms
• We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
• We may update and change our site from time to time to ensure it is up to date.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
• Our site is made available free of charge.
• We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
How you may use material on our site
• The contents of our site are owned by us or, where content has been provided by third parties, by those third parties. It was designed and developed by Clouted Ltd [https://www.clouted.uk]
• The copyright in the material contained on our site belongs to us or our licensors. It is your responsibility to seek appropriate consent to re-use any contents of our site. Copyright of the images on this website is owned by their respective institutions. Please check the licensing terms on the Contributors page for further details on their reuse.
Do not rely on information on this site
• The content on our site is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
• Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to or third party information
• Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain
• We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
• To the extent permitted in law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using our site (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
• We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
• You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
• You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or
any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
• You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
• You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
• You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
• Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
• We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
• If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?